Agadir Crocodile & Anaconda Park Visit
AGADIR CROCOPARC: agadir crocodile park is a huge park of nil crocodiles and a botanical Garden, recently the crocodile park has added the anacondas and other animals to make to the park worth the visit, we operate 2 trips every day including tickets and pick up from your hotel or residence, the first trip from 10 am till 1 Pm and the second trip from 3pm till 6 pm, each trip lasts for 3 hours including driving time.
The Team at CROCOPARC has the pleasure of welcoming you, every day from 10 am to 6.00 pm.
Please note: the ticket office closes 30 minutes before the closure of the park.
Opening hours change according to the seasons.
– Full handicapped access to the park, as well as for families with push chairs
– Several dining spaces on site (the snack restaurant, the cave of treasures)
– High chairs are available in the restaurant, and a microwave to warm baby bottles
– Snacks are available on site (no authorized picnic)
– Several resting areas around the circuit
– Two children’s playgrounds
– For health and safety questions, pets are prohibited.
– Shop is open all year
– Public conveniences, with baby facilities
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Modern AC Vehicle
- Food & Drinks
3 thoughts on “Agadir Crocodile & Anaconda Park Visit”
We always stay at here when in town. The location is great, staff is wonderful and we love the overall feel. Beautiful view from the here.
This is the best tour on the east coast! It was amazing how many places we visited and what great memories we made!
It is a great place to shop not too far from New York. We took the bus from Port Authority and traveled through the countryside to get there.
Comments are closed.