Sandboarding in Agadir
SUNSET SANDBOARDING IN AGADIR.
Enjoy a half day Sand Boarding (Sand Surfing) in the north of Agadir (an hour drive north of Agadir), on the Moroccan desert style.
After an hour of a drive on the seaside of the Atlantic ocean, passing by many villages on the way, including the surfer’s villages (Taghazoute & Tamraght) and the banana village (Tamri).
We arrive at Timlalin (Sand dunes), where your Sand surfing experience takes place by a wild beach (Tabogua Beach).
The return to the hotel is scheduled around 7 o’clock in the evening.
- Profit from the use of all the necessary Equipment for sand boarding.
- a tasty home made Tajine for lunch and Moroccan mint tea.
- a stunning Atlantic ocean View from the top of tabogua dunes.
- Explore the other side of the city, and enjoy a seaside ride from Agadir to Tamri.
- Experience the thrill of sand surfing
- Marvel at beautiful panoramic views of the beach
- Watch the sunset over the beach
- Enjoy a Moroccan mint tea break
- Pickup from your hotel and drop off included.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Surfing Boards
- Air-conditioned Transportation
- Mint Tea & Snacks